Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wedding Number Two Count-down

Our second son is getting married in two weeks! To make it even more exciting it is a double wedding, the brides are sisters, and for us it is at a distance in Tyler, Texas.

We have lined up a place to stay–rented a cabin at Holly Lake Ranch and have plane tickets bought and rental car reserved. Thankfully, we found my dress while we were in California



and we bought Mr. Wonderful’s suit earlier this summer.

Mr. Wonderful has been working several nights on tweaking the Wedding Program. I’ve been sewing the flower girls’ dresses, slips, and bloomers. Aren’t they pretty?



The wedding colors are dark brown and light blue.

This week I need to finish the flower girl dresses, decide whether to exchange Mr. Wonderful’s too large white dress shirt here or wait ‘til I’m in Texas, print Wedding Programs, find out what type of mints are needed, start firming up Rehearsal Dinner plans,…. I think I’ll have another busy week!

But we are very excited about and love our soon to be daughter-in-law!

No comments:

Google