Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Finished the latest baby quilt for the new arrival of Grandma's girls.

It is a square. I used 9, 9-patch blocks for the center. After sewing them into a large square, they were cut through the center both horizontally and vertically, the upper left and lower right were switched then the 4 pieces were sewn back together.

Simple sashing around the 9-patch.

A border was made from random sized pieces left from cutting out the original 9-patch pieces.

The entire quilt was hand-quilted along the seams. I added some flowers in the large raspberry-pink border pieces.

No comments: