Saturday, June 26, 2010

Isn't this absolutely darling? 

The hat has a drawstring tied in the bow to gather the top and there are matching panties!


 

This was made for a precious little one's first birthday that doctors said would never live to be born. She is to have surgery this summer to try and set her hips. Please pray for successful procedures.

…I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret and curiously wrought…
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned…
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
excerpts from Psalm 139

No comments:

Google